Something interesting i discovered today Slider – Flex Framework For Mobile Devices
Category Archives: Flash Lite
Looks like Flash Lite has recently evolved! Check out these links:
- Disributable Player
- Disributable Player Videos
- The Kunerilite Camera Plugin
- Blog Post – Implementing Kunerlite
- Useful Flash Lite Blog
So now i can extend my FMS live streaming app to take camera and audio input from a device…nice!
Sorry it’s so blurry but still you should get the general idea of what i made 🙂
A quick peek at what i made during a recent 4 week contract. In a nutshell it’s an application downloader that can also play streaming FLV files. The general idea was to make a fully configurable application for installing and interacting with applications installed on a Nokia N95 running Flash Lite 3.
I’ve just started a new project developing a Flash Lite 3 application for Orange.
I can’t talk about the application at this time except to say it’s a cool idea and hopefully i’ll be able to make something that will help promote Flash Lite as a serious alternative to the typical technologies used by Orange.
Anyway because i haven’t touched FL3 since my live streaming video demo i’ve now got my head down learning and experimenting… What ever i discover during this quest i will post here for all to see as long as it doesn’t compromise my contractual obligations. 🙂
So here’s some of my recent findings:
- 1. Flash Lite Video Tutorial – Watch Now
- 2. Flash Lite 3.1 Features – View Features
- 3. CS4 Device Central Update – Get The Update
- 4. Allessandro Pace (Biskero Blog) – New Adobe Mobile Technologies
- 5. Flash Lite Docs – View Documentation
- 6. Devices Developer Network – View DDN
- 7. Flash Lite UI Design Guide for Keypad and Touch Devices – View UI Design Guide
- 8. Sudokumaster – Designing a Flash Lite Game for Keypad and Touch Devices – View Designing A Flash Lite Game
- 9. Flash Lite Sudokumaster Example – View Sudokumaster Example
- 10. Answers to almost everything! – View Answers & Examples
A short video showing a Flash Lite 3 application which plays live and recorded streaming FLV videos sent from Flash Media Server 2 to my Nokia N95 over a wifi or 3g connection.